Thursday, October 30, 2008

A few one-liners

We call our grandad "Spiderman". He hasn't got any super powers - he just finds it difficult to get out of the bath.

A dog is truly a man's best friend. If you don't believe it, just try this experiment. Lock your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an hour. When you open the trunk, which one is really happy to see you?

A man goes into a library and asks for a book on suicide. The librarian says; "**** off, you won't bring it back."

First thing this morning, there was a tap on my door. Funny sense of humour my plumber has.

I was at a cash machine when an old lady came up to me and asked to check her balance.
So I pushed her over.

Imagine my joy when getting out the christmas decorations and found a present I forgot to give my kids last year. Their excited faces was a picture as they unwrapped it and opened the box. Such a pity it was a puppy

No comments: